Safety Net

Have a friend or relative remind you when your TEP bill is overdue

Our Safety Net program allows you to designate a family member, friend, or person from a community agency as your Safety Net partner. If you fall behind, this person will receive a copy of your overdue bill and can help you stay on top of your bills.

Even if you don’t live in the same area as a family member or friend, you can still participate in the Safety Net program. Arizona utilities have joined together to make it easy for you to become a Safety Net partner or to assign one — no matter where you live. Please visit the utility in the territory you need: SRP, APS or UniSource Energy Services to learn more.

Your designated Safety Net partner will not have access to your account, will not be responsible for paying your bill and may opt to discontinue receiving copies at any time. Your Safety Net partner must be located at an address different than yours.

Signing up for this free service is quick and easy. You can sign up two ways:

  1. Using the form below
  2. Calling TEP Customer Care at 520-623-7711