How to pay my bill
TEP offers several convenient billing and payment choices
Online, by phone, by mail and in person – you can choose how you want to pay. TEP provides payment options that meet your needs and can simplify your life.
Courtesy drop box
When paying at a courtesy drop box location, submit a check drawn from a United States (U.S.) bank or a domestic money order only — no cash, please.
To avoid a delay in posting your payment:
- Allow up to five business days for your drop box payment to post to your account. Use an alternate payment method if your electric service is subject to disconnection.
- Verify that your payment is either a U.S. check or a domestic money order. Please do not deposit cash.
- Print your TEP account number on the front of your payment.
- Enclose the payment with your bill stub in a sealed TEP envelope.
- Insert your payment into the drop box at one of the following locations:
Pay in person
Visit Walmart to pay your bill
Cash and debit card payments are accepted at the customer service counter or Money Center in any Walmart, Walmart Supercenter or Walmart Neighborhood Market in the U.S. A nominal fee may be charged by the payment service provider. For store hours, please call the store of your choice or visit walmart.com.
Visit Basha's to pay your bill
Cash-only payments are accepted at the customer service counter of any Basha’s location in the TEP service territory. A nominal fee may be charged by the payment service provider. For store hours and locations, visitbashas.com.
If you are scheduled for disconnection and need to make an immediate payment please choose from the following options:
Pay in person
Please visit Walmart or Basha's to pay in person. Find a convenient location in the links above. After payment is made, call Customer Care at 520-623-7711 to provide your payment confirmation number located on your receipt.
Pay by phone