Work Zone Safety
Our crews’ lives are on the line in work zones. Help keep them safe.
Around the clock, TEP crews are making necessary repairs and upgrades to maintain safe, reliable energy service for our customers. Our crews may be working alongside the road or overhead in bucket trucks for several hours or days.
You can do your part to prevent accidents and injuries by approaching our work zones with caution.
- Look ahead for our equipment, vehicles and crews
- Obey traffic control signage and instructions
- Approach the work zone slowly and cautiously
- Be prepared to stop if our vehicles need to be repositioned or move into the roadway
- Give our crews and equipment extra room when you pass by
- Take an alternate route if possible to avoid our work areas
At TEP, the safety of our customers, employees and the community is our first priority. Help us make sure we all return home safely after our work is done.