Fast Track Process
The Fast Track Process is available to applicants proposing to interconnect Small Generating Facilities of less than 2 MW that meet the codes, standards and certification requirements of Attachment 3 and Attachment 4 of the SGIP or have been determined by TEP that the proposed facility is safe to operate.
WHAT YOU DO
- Complete Attachment 2 of the SGIP
- Submit your $1,000 deposit to TEP
- Provide site control for your project
WHAT TEP DOES
- Reviews your application, acknowledges the processing fee received and verifies site control
- Notifies you if your proposed interconnection request meets eligibility requirements. If it does, you may proceed directly to the Interconnections Agreement.
- Provides you with an Interconnection Agreement within 5 business days after our determination.
- If your project does not meet eligibility requirements, you will need to complete the Full Study Process.