Receive a $100 instant rebate on a quiet and efficient variable-speed pump.
Replacing your older, single-speed pool pump with an energy efficient variable-speed pump will reduce your energy costs while still keeping your pool sparkling clean. It’s 65 percent more energy efficient than a standard pump, potentially saving you $445 or more per year in energy costs.
Unlike standard pumps, which operate on high speed all of the time, variable-speed pumps circulate water at lower rates for longer periods using less energy. Pump speeds also can be adjusted to suit the task, such as high speed for circulating chemicals or low speed for skimming.
Variable speed pumps also are quieter, providing a more enjoyable time around the pool with family and friends.
TEP residential customers can get a $100 instant rebate off the price of a qualifying energy efficient variable-speed pool pump through a TEP-approved pool professional when they replace their single-speed pump. To receive your rebate:
- Visit a TEP-approved pool professional and select a qualifying variable-speed pool pump.
- Show the pool professional a copy of your TEP bill to verify your eligibility.
- The rebate will be applied as an instant discount at the time of purchase.
- The pool professional will schedule a time to install and calibrate your new pump to maximize your energy savings.
- Rebates are available to TEP residential customers only, and the pool must be in TEP’s service area.
- Rebates are only available when a qualifying variable-speed pool pump is purchased to replace a single-speed pool pump.
- Qualifying pumps must be purchased for a residential single-family home and installed on an in-ground pool by a participating TEP pool professional.
- Only new and qualifying models of pumps are eligible for rebates. Used pumps and replacement motors are ineligible for rebates.
- One pump rebate per household is allowed.
- Pumps intended for water features, slides, stand-alone spas and booster pumps are ineligible.
- This rebate offer is conditional based on the availability of program funding.
Eligible Brands and Models
The following brands and models of pool pumps are eligible for this rebate offer and can be purchased from any TEP-approved pool professional.
The following pool companies are recognized as TEP-approved pool professionals and participate in this rebate offer. More pool professionals are added every week, so check back often.
Become a TEP-approved Pool Professional
Are you a pool retailer, builder or service professional who would like to participate in our program? Learn more by contacting our pool pump rebate team at 844-237-2834 or TEPpoolsprogram@clearesult.com.