With Tucson Electric Power’s new mobile app, it’s easier than ever to keep up to date on your account. Just download the app onto your Apple or Android device and manage your electric service from anywhere.
The free mobile app provides flexible, 24/7 access to the self-service features our customers use most. Check out these five convenient ways to use the app:
- Pay Your Bill – Using the app, log on to My Account to view your amount due and make a free payment using your U.S. checking or savings account. Choose to receive a notification when your new bill is available. You can manage up to five TEP accounts using the app.
- View Your Energy Usage – See your energy usage over the last two years and compare how much energy you use from month to month. Bar graphs of your usage data make it easy for you to understand your energy usage patterns.
- Learn About Outages – Find out about power outages affecting your home or business. TEP’s outage map provides details such as the cause and estimated time of restoration. Choose to receive messages when your power is out and when it is restored.
- Report an Outage – With the tap of a button, report a power outage at the location linked to your account. There’s no need to call our Customer Care Center to let us know when your lights are out. Rest assured that TEP is working as quickly as possible to restore your power.
- Find Helpful Information – Find energy-saving tips and learn about programs that can help you save energy and make a positive environmental impact. You also can contact us and connect with our social media accounts through the app.
Learn more about the TEP mobile app on tep.com and on TEP’s YouTube channel.