Interested in a career in the energy industry?
The new Career Center on tep.com offers more than just job openings — it’s a resource for information about working at Tucson Electric Power and in the utility business.
TEP Human Resources leveraged the company’s affiliation with the National Center for Energy Workforce Development to give depth to the new site, which provides a wide variety of information and fun features such as games, quizzes and videos.
For people seeking educational growth, the site lists schools that offer energy-industry programs.
Tutorials about electricity and the energy business are available for parents or teachers who are able to work the information into their lesson plans.
“With our new site, we aim to provide educational information about our industry as well as career and job opportunities at TEP,” said Cathy Ries, Vice President, Human Resources & Information Technology.
The Career Center provides information about:
- Careers Offered — TEP offers careers in a variety of fields such as engineering, information technology, corporate services and energy distribution.
- Benefits — TEP’s Total Rewards program offers an enticing portfolio of benefits. We offer health insurance, a pension plan, 401(k) matching, paid holidays and vacation time, tuition reimbursement and a wellness program that supports employees in reaching their health goals.
- Internships — We partner with local educational institutions to offer students and recent graduates hands-on experience that can lead to full-time employment with TEP.
- Veterans Roadmap — For military veterans interested in joining TEP or the energy industry, the Troops to Energy Jobs feature provides guidance every step of the way.
- Community Efforts — TEP has a longstanding culture of community service and volunteerism. The Community Action Team — our group of employee volunteers — is active in supporting local events and nonprofits.
- Why Arizona? — Arizona offers plenty of things to do for job candidates looking for a new adventure. Many attractions, scenic drives, sightseeing tours and other fun activities are located nearby.
The Search Jobs tab allows you to identify and apply for positions at TEP and with our sister companies, UniSource Energy Services and Southwest Energy Solutions.
Check out the new Career Center at www.tep.com/careers/.