Tucson Electric Power’s Account Manager is a full-service online portal for customers to pay their bills, check their usage history, enroll in new programs, learn about energy efficiency, and much more.
Account Manager enables you to:
- Receive, view and pay your bill online.
- Access up to 24 months of your billing history.
- Start, stop and transfer your service.
- Graph your usage and payment history.
- Sign up for equal monthly payments.
- Sign up to pay your bills automatically.
- View and update your account details.
In late July, TEP added new features to Account Manager:
- Report and learn about an outage at your address.
- Request a call back when your power is restored.
- Request a payment extension.
- When you start, stop or transfer service, move your home telephone, security, Internet and television services for free all at once through Allconnect.
“Account Manager is user friendly, and it’s available at any time of the day or night,” said Amanda Rivero, TEP Customer Care Supervisor.
Also in Account Manager, under the Energy Efficiency tab, customers will find information about how they can save energy and lower their bills.
“By learning about their energy usage, energy-saving tips and TEP program offerings to lower consumption, our customers can take an active role in becoming more energy efficient,” Rivero said.